A secluded romantic cottage nestled among majestic cedar and fir trees where warm colors, fine linens, a pillowtop mattress, and Washington State wines await your arrival. At night, the sounds of nature under the starry sky replace busy neighbors on this ten-acre refuge of dense evergreens and gently sloping land.
To enjoy the solitude of this retreat, a private deck offers peaceful escape off the bedroom. Inside, choose a book from the collection available for your pleasure, or enjoy a movie from the cottage selection. Relax and soak up the peace and quiet in a traditional clawfoot tub, or enjoy a walk-in shower if you prefer.
The kitchen is fully stocked for your convenience, just download and fill out the grocery list provided. Your choices will be purchased for you at cost, plus a nominal delvery fee, and placed in the kitchen before you arrive. You’ll find a unique Texas fire pit on the outdoor slate patio for your use.
Local dining, shopping, or night on the town is waiting for you just 19 miles to the west, in Spokane, WA. 19 miles southeast takes you into Northern Idaho, where Schweitzer Ski Resort and Coeur D’Alene offer year round activities. If fishing is your pleasure, Newman Lake is a close half-mile from the cottage. A guide can be arranged to take you to the best fishing spots. If you select the available 4-wheel drive Jeep, the navigation feature is pre-programmed with all the local sites for easy traveling.
Year Round Weekday & Weekend Rate:
• $140 per night for 2 people (2 night minimum)
• Non-refundable $75 cleaning fee
4-wheel Drive Jeep Available for Lease:
• $65 per day
• Arrangements available upon request
1. See available dates on the VRBO.com calendar, click here.
2. Email Linda Votaw to confirm availability of requested dates.
3. Fill out, sign and submit the Rental Rules and Regulation form, download here.
4. Secure transaction with payment using PayPal options below (no account necessary).
• Check (Cashier, Traveler’s or personal)
• Bank Money Order
• Linens Provided
• Gas Fireplace
• Washer & Dryer
• 1 Queen bed
• Private balcony
• Satellite TV; Premium Channels
• Video Library; Assorted DVDs
• Book Library
• Full Kitchen
• Cooking Utensils Provided
• Food Staples Provided; flour, sugar, etc.
• BBQ Grill Over Fire Pit
• Fenced Yard for Pets
• Balcony from Bedroom
• Surrounded by Northwest Evergreens
• Mountain View
• Satellite Internet Connection
• WiFi (Wireless Internet)
• Jeep available for lease
• Groceries can be prepurchased and delivered
before arrival; see grocery list for details
• Pet Friendly
• Smoking Not Allowed
Activities (on site and nearby)
• Wildlife Viewing
• Dinner Cruise
No warranty or representation, express or implied, is made as to the accuracy of the information contained herein, and same is submitted subject to errors, omissions, change of price, rental or other conditions, withdrawal without notice, and to any specific listing conditions, imposed by our principals.